What conditions can Naturopathy help with?
Naturopathy is suitable for a broad range of conditions, particularly those of a chronic nature including:
- Fatigue, tiredness, lack of energy
- Anxiety and depression
- Women’s health – pre-conception care, pregnancy support, pre-menstrual issues and menopause
- Digestive complaints – bloating, wind, IBS, constipation, diarrhoea, wind, burping
- Skin conditions – acne, eczema, dermatitis
- Childhood illnesses including recurrent infections
- Poor immunity and wound healing
- Glandular fever and post viral syndrome
- Nutritional support for people with complex health conditions including cancer
- Men’s health
- Support for athletes
- Herbal Medicine
- Dietary analysis and lifestyle advice
- Mineral therapy
- Flower Essences
What to expect?
An initial consultation will take about one hour and will focus on a thorough examination of current diet and lifestyle and medical history. In addition, other guides to health and nutritional status such as iridology, hair, skin or nail analysis will be used as appropriate.
Please bring copies of any relevant medical tests to your first appointment, as well as a list of all current medications and supplements.
Traci is available for consultations at Karuna Maya Medicine Tree in Jan Juc on Thursdays and Fridays.
Phone 52614146 for appointments.
A consultation fee is charged which may be claimed through some Health Funds – you will need to check with your fund.
Any supplements are charged in addition to the consultation fee